How To Make Pizza In Samsung Smart Oven/Microwave
Last updated on October 26th, 2022 at 05:20 pm
Pizza is a tasty meal. Sometimes you crave it and feel like you should make it but don’t know how to do it.
It’s not such a big deal making pizza in the comfort of your home; this would enable you to prepare it just how you like it and, of course, reduce cost.
As long as you have your Samsung Smart Oven/microwave, you might be so lucky. The reason is that it’s a convection microwave. Hence, making pizza is possible.
To make pizza with a Samsung smart oven/microwave, you need to set the oven and put it in convection mode. It is necessary because it combines a traditional microwave and an oven, making it possible for you to bake and roast rather than just heating food.
Steps To Make Pizza in Samsung Microwave Oven
The Samsung Microwave Oven not only warms up your food but also acts as an oven. With the microwave oven, you can make cookies and roast chicken.
The steps in making pizza using this oven are straightforward. Get your ingredients ready and put them together.
Ingredients needed include;
- An airtight container
- Baking powder
- Pizza sauce
- Seasoned Tomatoes
- Baking dish
- A rolling pin
- Parchment paper
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
Once you have the ingredients above, follow the following steps to make the pizza;
- Pour your desired quantity of flour into a bowl, add salt and milk and mix thoroughly. Add your baking powder so it can rise if it’s not self-rising flour. Use your fist to pound the dough until it comes together. Do this until you notice it is finely molded together. Add some milk if it’s too dry and some flour if it’s sticky.
- Cover your dough with greased oil and put it in an airtight container you’ve set aside. This process is called the “fermentation” process at room temperature of about 85°F for an hour. The dough shouldn’t stay more than an hour under this temperature. If the temperature at that time is too high, reduce the time.
If the temperature is too low, increase the time.
- Don’t just sit and wait for the fermentation process to be over. Instead, get yourself busy by preparing the toppings and veggies you want on your pizza. Precook the ones you need to precook and roast those you need to roast. Especially the ones with excess water. You wouldn’t want your pizza crust to get mushy.
- At this point, remove your dough. Spread it out on a flat surface and roll with your rolling pin. The aim is to get an even, flat surface. Keep rolling till it’s smooth and even.
- Grease your baking dish with parchment paper and place your rolled dough on it. Make small holes in the dough with a fork. The holes would make the cheese melt faster and penetrate the innermost parts of the crust. Then, evenly spread the toppings on it and add shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s time to bake. Place your pizza on the baking dish and put it inside the microwave. Make sure it sits properly in it. Turn on the oven settings on the microwave and allow to bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove your pizza from the microwave, let it cool for 5 minutes, and slice.
How To Make Pizza In Samsung Microwave Oven With Readymade Pizza Base?
The ready-made Pizza Base is nothing different from the one you make.
It’s a ready-made Pizza Base because you don’t have to endure the stress of making the dough, fermentation, and shaping it. Here, it’s been made for you to use already.
You’ll set your ingredients aside to make pizza in a Samsung Microwave Oven with a ready-made Pizza Base.
These ingredients are; butter, bell pepper, puree, cheese, salt, onion, and ingredients needed for the pizza sauce. Once these are all in one place, get your ready-made Pizza Base on the table.
Wash and chop the ingredients that need to be chopped. Next, prepare your sauce with the ingredients used in making the sauce only.
For example, you can use butter to make the sauce. Add the ingredients and boil for a few minutes. When it thickens, turn off the gas or stove. Allow cooling for some minutes.
Take the ready-made Pizza Base, spread butter around the edges, and then spread your sauce. Add some cheese to it and spread your chopped veggies.
Now, add some cheese on the top. You can add some red chili flakes and oregano if you want to.
Put it in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 356°F and 2-4 minutes at 428°F. Take it out of the Samsung Microwave Oven and let it cool for a few minutes, then serve.
Which Mode Is Used For Pizza In Samsung Microwave?
Before making pizza in a Samsung Microwave and having the desired results, you will need to set the Samsung Microwave.
The convection mode is used for pizza in the Samsung Microwave. The oven is preheated at 180°c.
The convection mode is suitable for making a microwave pizza because it has two features. The first is the standard model that uses microwaves to heat food.
The second is the convection mode, which uses a fan and a heating element to distribute heat evenly in the appliance.
Microwaves without the convection mode only act as microwaves and not as ovens; this means you cannot make pizza or roast food in them.
However, the Samsung smart microwave oven comes with a convection mode. Hence, making pizza is possible.
A convection microwave is just like every other microwave that heats up food in just a few minutes.
However, the Samsung smart microwave convection mode comes with more capabilities such as crisping and browning of food. It cooks the inside of the food rather than just the outer part of the food.
Regular microwaves work in a way that they release waves that move around until they make contact with food.
This brings water molecules becoming excited thus generating heat which cooks the food.
Convection mode makes use of a fan that forces air movement and makes the interior of the microwave hot. This is why it has the ability to roast and bake food such as pizza.
How Do You Set The Pizza On A Samsung Microwave?
Making pizza is different from warming up your food in the microwave. Here, the temperature is high, and it stays longer. To set the Samsung Microwave for pizza, you should do the following;
First, if it’s a frozen pizza base, you should place the pizza on the fan grill in the microwave for about 5 minutes until the cheese begins to boil.
Then, leave the pizza in the microwave, set the oven to the highest fan speed, and preheat.
Place the pizza on the grill. Before then, always preheat the fan-assisted microwave. Then, press the start button to begin preheating.
You’ll hear six beeps when the set preheating temperature is reached. This preheating temperature is maintained for about 10 minutes. Now you can put the dish in the oven and start cooking.
Pizza at home is possible, especially with your Samsung Microwave Oven. It even gets better with the ready-made Pizza Base.
All you need to do is prepare your sauce and toppings; this is achievable with a convection microwave, not just the regular.