Pizza Hut Payment Methods: All You Need To Know
Gone are the days when you must have cash before buying or eating in a restaurant.
Restaurants are adjusting and complying with the improvement in technology as regards payment methods.
Pizza Hut also keeps improving its sales and payment methods.
Now, once you have your mobile device and the means of paying online, you can walk in to eat without being bothered about cash.
Here, you’ll find out how Pizza Hut keeps up with payment trends and methods.
Pizza Hut has various payment methods that its customers can use. These different payment methods are there to ensure that transactions go smoothly. In addition, supporting several payment methods shows the customers that the company cares about their shopping experience and payment needs while also making sales.
This article will provide enough details about the payment methods Pizza Hut accepts.
What Payment Method Does Pizza Hut Accept?
Pizza Hut accepts card payments, gift cards, and cash payments. Below are some of the types of card payments Pizza Hut accepts;
One of the card payments that Pizza Hut accepts is the MasterCard. MasterCard makes regular payments at shops, places that don’t accept cheques or cash, and restaurants like Pizza Hut easier.
Here’s how to make payment on Pizza Hut with your MasterCard;
- Go to the Pizza Hut website and place your order.
- After that, click on the payment method.
- Select credit card as the payment method.
- The next page will ask you to fill in your card details.
- After ensuring everything is correct, press the button to finish placing your order.
- Click on pay.
- You’ll receive the receipt in your email.
Mastercard owns the brand Maestro. It is a debit card that you can use to carry out transactions.
For example, you may use your Maestro debit card to make online purchases like a credit card.
You start as you usually would purchase a credit card while using your Maestro card.
- After placing your order, choose the ‘Pay with credit card’ option as your preferred payment method.
- You enter the necessary details on the next page, such as the card number and CVC code.
- Afterward, you can make a payment.
#3. Amex Credit Card
American Express, usually known as Amex, issues payment credit cards.
The American Express portfolio includes alternatives for ordinary shopping, luxury shopping, small business owners, and others.
To pay for your Pizza Hut orders using an Amex credit card, enter your card details, and you’re ready.
The other credit card that Pizza Hut accepts includes; Visa Card, Solo, Electron, and JCB.
After following the steps to pay using your credit card and the payment is not going through, it is advisable to check through your details again.
It could be that part of the information you gave needs to be corrected or completed. If the card still declines after this.
Can You Use PayPal at Pizza Hut?
You cannot use PayPal to pay for your meal at Pizza Hut. The only way to use PayPal is through its third-party service for pizza companies.
PayPal has provided a means of payment called PayPizzaPal. On this service, they accept your payment and provide you with e-gift cards to use to place your order.
The e-gift card is a virtual card that you buy online. When you buy it, and PayPal receives your payment, you will receive an email with a code.
The code you receive is what you will use to place your order. Below are the steps to use PayPal at Pizza Hut:
- To begin, go to the Pizza Hut website and select your order.
- They will then request information about your location. This procedure is to link you to the nearest Pizza Hut restaurant.
- Not all Pizza Hut restaurants support e-gift cards as payment, so calling the particular hut and confirming is advisable.
- When you confirm your order, proceed to checkout. Here you’ll be asked to provide your email address. Be sure it is a valid email because you’ll get the receipt there.
- You can enter your phone number and give special instructions when you confirm your email.
- There’ll also be a box to tick to keep receiving offers and emails from Pizza Hut. Leave it blank if you’re not interested.
- Tick the box that says Terms and Conditions. You will only be able to proceed with your transaction if you comply.
- The following screen will prompt you to provide payment information. There are three options: a credit or debit card, a gift card, or pay with cash.
- Since you’re paying with the PayPal e-gift card, choose the gift card option and enter its code.
- You will have to solve a captcha code. After this, select the payment form option to complete the payment.
- You will receive a notification indicating that your gift card was successful.
- The next thing is to set your delivery time; either you want it later or as soon as possible. After that, you click on place your order.
- They will send you your transaction receipt with the necessary details.
Using PayPal e-gift cards might look easy, but they also have downsides. Below is a table showing the merits and demerits of using PayPal.
|The e-gift card does not expire. You can use it anytime, and a different person can also use it.||You may need help when receiving your e-gift card.|
|Your e-gift card will only get canceled if you lose it.||It’s only available in the US. You cannot use this service if you are in a different location.|
Does Pizza Hut Accept Cash Payments?
Yes, Pizza Hut accepts cash as part of their payment methods.
Pizza Hut accepts cash payments and credit cards, and customers have different preferences on which is better. However, both methods are easy and convenient.
Below is a table showing the differences between cash payments and credit cards.
|Cash Payments||Credit Cards|
|Cash payments don’t attract interest or additional charges.||Depending on the kind of credit card you use, there will be extra charges, which might vary.|
|Depending on the type of credit card you use, there will be extra charges, which might vary.||The payments require a lot of restraint because buying and paying becomes easy.|
|You might need more money to pay for unforeseen expenses.||You may need more cash to pay for emergencies; credit cards can help.|
|With cash payments, there’s no option for getting loans.||You can improve your credit score by using a credit card.|
How Do You Add a Payment Method to a Pizza Hut Account?
Below are some steps to add a payment method to a Pizza Hut account.
- Launch the Pizza Hut app on your phone.
- Login using your email address and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, a profile icon will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you select the profile icon, a drop-down menu will display.
- In the list, select “Profile.”
- You’ll see several tabs on the top of the next page. First, go to the “Payment Methods” tab.
- You can choose between credit and gift cards under “Payment Methods.” Then, click on add a new card next to credit cards.
- Next, provide the billing zip code, card number, cardholder name, expiration month, and year.
- Also, mark the box next to “Make this my default way to pay online” if you want to save the card as the default payment method.
- Then select “Save this card.”
How to Change My Preferred Payment Method on My Pizza Hut Account?
To change the preferred payment method on your pizza hut account:
- Open the website.
- Sign into your account and click on payment methods.
- Select your choice of payment.
Does Pizza Hut Accept Pay-on Delivery?
Yes, Pizza Hut accepts payments on delivery either through cash or credit card.
Once you confirm your order, you’re to pay for it. But not all Pizza Hut branches accept payment on delivery.
Even though most stores still accept cash payments, it is no longer the best method, particularly in light of the recent pandemic crisis.
Most Organizations prefer to use Gift cards and credit card payments today. The processing time for cash payments is also lengthier, and the delivery driver will lose valuable time.